Thursday, June 14, 2012

17 WEEKS!

I went to my monthly checkup on Tuesday. I finally gained weight! A lot of weight! 7 pounds in one month! Thank you Jesus :) Anyway, my doctor was Dr. Wanger this time! I loved him! He is so nice and he made me feel really comfortable. Thankfully because they couldn't find the heartbeat AGAIN! :( so after about 5 minutes, he decided to do an ultrasound! I got to see my little teddy graham and I got to see the heartbeat flickering on the screen! :) Whew!

Anyway, here's the growing belly!



How far along? 17 weeks!
Maternity clothes? A few shirts. I also got a sweet pair of maternity jeans last Thursday! Love them!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've been sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Gaining weight! 7 pounds!
Miss Anything? Not being nauseous lol
Movement: yes! I finally felt the baby the other day!
Food cravings: Turkey Bacon Pretzel Melts from Sheetz! I'd say that's where all the weight came from!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Milk :(
Gender: We find out July 11th! :)

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My 21 week ultrasound on July 11th! I hope the baby cooperates! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment