Wednesday, May 30, 2012

15 WEEKS!

Okay, we made it to 15 weeks and we are so excited! Here's a picture of the growing belly!



How far along? 15 weeks!
Maternity clothes? A few shirts. Wearing more and more dresses.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm still taking Unisom for nausea. Also, naps are amazing! lol

Best moment this week: Catching glimpses of my growing belly in the mirror.
Miss Anything? I miss super hot showers!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Onions! Onions in every form, on every thing. Onions in my hashbrowns, on my steak and cheese, bloomin onions, in my salad and on my subs. CRAZY because I don't normally like onions. Also, hotdogs with baked beans on top! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Too soon to tell!

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My 21 week ultrasound on July 11th! I hope the baby cooperates! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment