Tuesday, May 15, 2012

13 WEEKS!

Okay...growing right along :) Here's my belly at 13 weeks! Eeek! So exciting!



How far along? 13 weeks!
Maternity clothes? A few shirts. Pre-pregnancy jeans still fit...most of the time! lol
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm still taking Unisom for nausea. Also, naps are amazing! lol

Best moment this week: Olivia kissing my belly :) She's so sweet!
Miss Anything? not really.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Ham and Cheese Wedgies from Fox's Pizza in Berkeley Springs. Also, baked beans, KFC and Arbys!
Anything making you queasy or sick: my grandmother checking her blood sugar raw meat or eggs. YUCK!
Gender: Too soon to tell! Still thinking boy!

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound! It's getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment