Tuesday, May 1, 2012

11 WEEKS!

So here's my new belly! lol I've really noticed a bump lately and HAD to start the picture fun! It has to be mostly baby because Heaven's knows I havent kept much food down! lol



How far along? 11 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Not yet! I have been leaving my jeans unbuttoned or using a hairtie though lol
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm currently taking Unisom per doctors orders to suppress my nausea so I'm sleeping GREAT! lol

Best moment this week: Taking my first baby bump picture!
Miss Anything? I miss eating without feeling like I'm going to throw it back up or without actually throwing it up...lol
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Everything! Mostly Chinese!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything! lol Mainly my bathroom.
Gender: Too soon to tell! But I'm thinking boy!

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy! I get a little cranky at the end of the day!
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment