Friday, August 24, 2012

27 WEEKS!

Okay, I think along with moving into the 3rd Trimester, we also moved into the Horrible-Back-Pain part...lol The good news? I got through morning sickness relatively unscathed and back pain has nothing on morning sickness! But then there's the undeserved heartburn... I get heartburn even when I don't eat anything bad :( No fair!




How far along? 27 weeks!
Maternity clothes? oh yeah.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: sucks lol

Best moment this week: We registered at Target!!! :)
Movement: Oh yeah!
Food cravings: McDonald's Chicken Nuggets with Honey! YUM!
Gender: BOY! :)

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy :)
Any names picked out: I think we've agreed on a couple names...
Any symptoms: Horrible heartburn and back pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment