Thursday, July 26, 2012

23 WEEKS!

23 weeks! EEK! I swear, time is just flying by. We'll be holding our little man in no time at all!


How far along? 23 weeks!
Maternity clothes? oh yeah. My cheer shorts don't even fit anymore. :(
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is the most uncomfortable thing I do...Thank God for my belly pillow

Best moment this week: Looking at baby stuff with Michael.
Miss Anything? I'm not much of a drinker but I always want what I can't have. lol
Movement: Oh yeah!
Food cravings: Olive Garden and Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Daily Grind! And fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: other womens birth stories lol
Gender: BOY! :)

Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: lol hormonal...
Any names picked out: that's the hardest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment