Wednesday, October 3, 2012

33 WEEKS!

I have been addicted to Pinterest lately. Okay, I've been addicted to Pinterest for a while now but lately I have been LOVING the nursery stuff. Color schemes, themes, DIY canvases and bookshelves, just to name a few. On my baby shower invite, it asks for everyone to bring a book for the baby's library. I'm excited about this for two reasons. 1. The baby will always have a library of special notes written to him from friends and family and 2. What baby doesn't love books!? :) So, I've been scouring Pinterest for bookshelf ideas and these are a few of my favorites so far:



 
Click here to view my entire Nursery Pinterest Board!

And of course, here's the ever-growing baby belly for this week... :)



How far along? 33 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? tiny ones...
Sleep: has not been very good...lol

Movement: yes!
Food cravings: still loving ice and Chinese.
Gender: BOY! :)
Labor Signs: nope...
Belly Button in or out? flush with my belly.
Wedding rings on or off? off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: mostly happy but moody as well...lol
Any names picked out: YES :)
Any symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, heartburn, peeing every 45 minutes, leg cramps. Ridiculously overly-emotional. Poor Michael... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment